Our accreditation by the ASA-100 - modeled upon FAA Advisory Circular 00-56 - ensures that all parts supplied will meet the certification requirements of your Quality Department.
View our ASA certification
- Since our beginning, we've maintained a state of accreditation with ASA-100.
This Standard ensures that all parts provided by Great Lakes Global will meet your Quality System's criteria.
- Every part is traceable to an FAA certified source. Proof is kept on file for
- All rotables are provided with an FAA 8130-3 and/or EASA Form 1.
Serviceable and overhauled parts are shipped with dual release form 8130-3
and/or EASA Form 1. Other forms of release may be available upon request.
- Form 8130-3 is often available on expendable parts. At the very least, the
expendable items ship with OEM Certifications.
- All parts come with a GLGAL non-incident statement.
- All new, and freshly repaired /overhauled parts come with a warranty. We are
able to facilitate repairs on our customers’ behalf, and submit parts to shops
for warranty consideration. All parts sold have 30 days of inspection period
unless noted otherwise.
- 24 hour AOG – 4 contacts available 24/7